We know that you have many questions about the new school year, so here are three ways you can learn more:
- Draft Recovery Plan Key Sections
- What to Expect: Elementary School, page 8
- Supports for Families, page 26
- Technology, page 31
- Frequently Asked Questions, page 43
- Wyngate Town Hall
- Tuesday, August 11, 7 pm
- Join us for an online session to answer questions and share information about the upcoming school year. Submit your questions by 3 pm on Tuesday HERE.
- Log in using your child’s MCPS account
- Meeting ID: 945 1969 7252
- Password: mcps
- New families whose children don’t yet have MCPS accounts may log in using a regular Zoom account
- MCPS Virtual Conversations
- MCPS will host three virtual conversations for the community on the MCPS Fall 2020 Recovery Guide—August 12 at 6:30 p.m. for parents and staff, August 13 at 7 p.m. for students, and August 18 at 4 p.m. for our Spanish-speaking community. The conversations will be streamed live on the MCPS website, MCPS TV and on YouTube.
- You can submit questions in advance by visiting http://www.
- Details here about the meeting are HERE.
In the meantime, your Wyngate PTA board has already been meeting to discuss how to best support our students, staff and community this year. We welcome you to be a part of those efforts. Stay tuned for details.